A flexible, gernal purpose tubing for use where an adhesive seal is not needed. Conforms well to irregular shapes. The "High-End" Thin Wall Heat Shrink provides insulation and strain relief for wire terminals, provides a way to color-code electrical harnesses, and a quick & easy way to bundle your wires. Excellent resistance to solvents, acids and alkalis as well as fuel and oil!
- Shrink Ratio : 2:1
- Tube Material : Polyolefin
- Shrink Temperature : 230°F (110°C)
- Flammability : Self-extingusish (UL224) | Except Clear Tubing
- Voltage Rating : 600 Volts (UL)
- Operating Temperatures : -67°F to 275°F (-55°C to 135°C)
- Wire Range : 22 Gauge to 18 Gauge
- Rec ID : 0.062"
- Color : Red
- Adhesive Lined : No
- High-End Heat Shrink Tubing.
- Specs : SAE-AMS-DTL-23053/5 || Formally, MIL-DTL-23053/5 Class I
- UL : E39100 600V 257°F (125°C)
- CSA : LR38227 600V 257°F (125°C)
|Product Name||1/8" Red Thin Wall Heat Shrink Tubing (4-foot length)|
|Brand||NATIONAL STANDARD PARTS|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov