The Economy Thin Wall Heat Shrink Tubing (with no Adhesive) is a flexible, general purpose tubing for use where an adhesive seal is not needed. The thin-wall heat shrink tubing conforms well to irregular shapes due to it's thin material.
- Shrink Ratio : 2:1
- Tube Material : Polyolefin
- Shrink Temperature : 230°F (110°C)
- Flammability : Yes (VW-1)
- Voltage Rating : 600 Volts (UL)
- Operating Temperatures : -67°F to 275°F (-55°C to 135°C)
- Wire Range : 22 gauge to 18 gauge
- Rec ID : 0.059"
- Color : Black
- Adhesive Lined : No
- Economy Class Heat Shrink Tubing.
|Product Name||1/8" Black Thin Wall Heat Shrink Tubing (4-foot length)|
|Brand||NATIONAL STANDARD PARTS|
This product may expose you to chemicals
known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov